Employment Hero currently only supports payment summaries for organisations connected to selected payroll systems.
We would recommend you to contact your organisation's payroll officer to retrieve your group certificate/payment summary if they you are unable to access them in Employment Hero.
Who can view payment summaries?
Users will be able to view a list of their payment summaries if they meet ALL of the following conditions:
The organisation is connected to one of the following payroll systems
- Employment Hero Payroll
- intuiut QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Employment Hero Payroll
- The organisation has Payment Summaries turned ON for employees through the Menu Customisation page (Settings > Customisation > Menu). This setting is OFF by default.
How to view payment summaries
Employees with access to view payment summaries will see a menu option for Payment Summaries on the navigation panel on the left hand side of the screen
Once on the Payment Summaries page, employees will be able to view a list of their payment summaries starting from Financial year ending 2018 i.e. 2017 - 2018.
NOTE: We do not import past payment summaries.
When employees click on the payment summary they wish to view, they will be able to view their payment summary in Employment Hero through their web browser's native previewer.
Depending on their web browser, employees will have the option to download and/or print their payment summaries.
- Employees will need to ensure that their web browser allows for viewing/opening of PDF documents
When are payment summaries made available in Employment Hero?
For payment summaries to be imported into Employment Hero HR platform, please ensure your Payroll platform has the following Web Hook setup in your Business. This ensures that the Employment Hero HR platform gets notified of when payment summaries are published so that it can import the published payment summaries:
- Description: Web Hook for event(s) PaymentSummariesPublished, PaymentSummariesUnpublished
- URL: https://payment-summary-service.ehrocks.com/api/v1/payment_summaries/update_payment_summaries_from_keypay
- Events: Payment Summaries Published, Payment Summaries Unpublished
When the above Web Hook is set up, new payment summaries are made available in Employment Hero within 24 hours after your payroll officer has published your payment summary on the payroll platform.
If your payroll officer unpublishes a payment summary from the payroll platform, the payment summary will also be removed from the Employment Hero HR platform.
How do I know a payment summary is available to access?
When a payment summary is published and successfully imported into Employment Hero, employees will be notified through email notifications and mobile push notifications.
If you do not want to receive email notifications regarding payment summaries, please navigate to Notifications > Email Settings and select No for payment summaries as shown below:
If you do not want to receive mobile push notifications regarding payment summaries, please navigate to your phone's Settings > Notifications and disable push notifications for the Employment Hero Mobile app as shown below:
- If you have notifications turned on but are not receiving any notifications, please try re-installing the app to update the notification permissions.
- Turning off push notifications turns off all push notifications from the Employment Hero Mobile app. It is currently not possible to select which push notifications are enabled/disabled.