Organisations can now run a compliance report on their required policies and induction content in order to identify employees and independent contractors who have not acknowledged the required content.
To run a compliance report on policies and induction content, login to Employment Hero and go to;
Reports > Compliance > Policies & Induction Content
Once you have access the Compliance Report page, simply click on any section of the pie chart to navigate to the Policies & Induction report.
The following filters can be applied to the compliance report;
- Employee/Contractor: will display results for the selected employee or independent contractors (if Documents for independent contractors is enabled). Only active employees and active independent contractors will be displayed.
- Document: will display results for the selected required policy or induction content. Only content available to all employees will be displayed, meaning no draft policies will be displayed.
- Status: one or both of the following status options can be selected
- Acknowledged - will display employees and/or independent contractors who have acknowledged the policy or induction content
- Overdue - will display employees and/or independent contractors who have not acknowledge the policy or induction content
By default, whatever portion of the pie chart that was selected will pre-fill the filter with that status.
Clicking Run Report will display all the results corresponding to the filter options selected.
The compliance reports on the following three values;
- Employee/Contractor: employee or independent contractor's name
- Document: name of policy or induction content
- Document versions: if a document has more than 1 version (Updated at a prior date) you can select which version to filter by.
- Acknowledged documents will be timestamped with the date the employee or independent contractor acknowledged the respective document
- Overdue will outline the number of days/weeks/months the employee's or independent contractor's acknowledgement for the respective document is overdue by.