Please note: you can build your own contracts into Employment Hero with our Template Management tool. The guide you are reading explains how to assign a contract to an employee once it has been built into the platform.
Different Employees require different contracts. Employment Hero can help manage them by dividing contracts by Employee.
In Employment Hero, you are able to assign each contract to individual Employees.
To do this:
- Log into Employment Hero
- Click on Personnel
- Select the Employee you would like to assign the contract to by clicking on their name
- Click on the HR Documents Tab
- Click Add
- Choose the contract you would like to use
- Click Continue
- Edit the document
- You are able to edit words in blue font
- Paragraphs with a perforated line around them and an `x` button in the top right corner of the paragraph are optional. You are able to click on the black button to omit that section from the Contract.
- When you are finished editing, click the Continue Button which can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have reviewed the finalized document, digitally sign the document on the signature pad located at the bottom of the contract
- If you are unhappy with the result of the digital signature you are able to click on the `Clear` button and try again
- If you wish to review the contract further, click the `Save as Draft` button
- To edit the document again please follow steps above as required
- You are able to select the Authorising Signatory by selecting them from the drop-down menu
- Ensure to tick the box after you have
- Ensure the email option is selected
- If you are ready to send the contract out to the Employee, click the `Email Contract` button
- Once the document has been sent, it will appear in their Employee File under the HR Documents Tab.
- Please Note: Once a contract is sent to the authorising signatory/employee, you will be unable to edit it. You must delete the contract and go through the above process again.