Shout Outs is a recognition feature within Employment Hero. This feature allows anyone in your organisation to give a shot out to another employee for helping them out. This employee might have saved the day on a massive project, stayed behind to teach a new team member a new skill, or just been a great person.
Employment Hero allows the whole company to see the shout out on within the company feed and employees can show their appreciation and support with emojis. It’s a great way to help call out all those quiet achieving Heroes and say recognise them for their hard work.
- Click on the Shout out to and recognise your peers! button in the Company Feed section.
- Click the Give a shout out button.
- In the text box, type the @ into the text field followed by an employee's name; this will tag the employee in the message.
There is no limit to the amount of employees that can receive a shout out in one message. To add multiple employees to the shout out message, use the @ key, select the new employee and repeat until you have added all required employees.
- Click on the Share with drop-down menu and select either:
- Everyone: Every employee in your organisation will see the shout out.
- Mentioned only: Only the nominated users and their managers will see the shout out.
- Press the Send button.