Shout Outs is an employee recognition feature inside the Employment Hero platform. This feature is where anyone in your business can thank someone else for helping them out. They might have saved the day on a massive project, stayed behind to teach someone a new skill or just been there to make them feel better.
Employment Hero allows the whole company to see this feed and can show their appreciation and support with emojis. It’s a great way to help call out all those quiet achieving Heroes and say thank you for their hard work.
- Click on the Shout out to and recognise your peers! button in the Company Feed section.
- Click the Give Shout Out button.
- In the text box, type the @ into the text field followed by an employee's name; This will tag the employee in the message.
There is no limit to the amount of employees that can receive a Shout Out in one message. To add multiple employees to the Shout Out message, use the @ key, select the new employee and repeat until you have added all required employees.
- Click on the Share With drop-down menu and select either:
- Everyone: Every employee in your organisation will see the Shout Out.
- Mentioned only: Only the nominated users and their managers will see the Shout Out.
- Press the Send button.