Sometimes an employee's emergency contacts need updating when their chosen contacts circumstances change. These changes can include needing to update an emergency contacts phone number if they change to a different service provider, or needing to add or remove contacts from the list if the employees relationships change.
The Emergency Contacts feature is where you update these details if they change, with the HR platform reflecting theses changes throughout the entire platform. This means there is only one place you need to update your details if they change, ensuring your employee record on the HR platform is always up to date.
- Click the Personnel menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Select the employee that needs emergency contact details added.
- Click the Emergency Contacts tab.
- Click the Add Emergency Contact button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Contact name.
- Daytime contact number.
- After hours number.
- After hours mobile.
- Contact type:
In order for an emergency contact detail to sync to the payroll platform, you must select either the Primary or the Secondary options.
- Click the Save button.