Sometimes an employee's employment details need updating when their job circumstances change. These changes can include needing to update their employment status from part time to full-time through to changing their job title if they have received a promotion.
The Employment History feature is where you update these details if they change, with the HR platform reflecting theses changes throughout the entire platform. This means there is only one place you need to update your details if they change, ensuring your employee record on the HR platform is always up to date.
- Click the Personnel menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Select the employee that needs position details added.
- Click the Employment History tab.
- Click the Add Position button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Job title.
- Start date.
- End date.
Use the End Date field for when the employee has a fixed end date or when the job description is only temporary. The end date is not a required field.
- Employment type:
- Full time.
- Part time.
- Click the Save button.