Sometimes your personal conditions need updating when your medical circumstances change. These changes can include needing to update your medical clearance to work because of a recent medical event or you needing to revise your existing declared conditions because you have recovered.
The Medical Disclosure feature is where you update these details if they change, with the HR platform reflecting theses changes throughout the entire platform. This means there is only one place you need to update your details if they change, ensuring your employee record on the HR platform is always up to date.
This section will only be visible if you have enabled the Medical Disclosure feature via the Menu Customisation feature. To read further details on this feature, refer to the following article.
Adding a new medical disclosure statement will trigger a task for your manager to review this addition and action if needed. To read further details on the task feature refer to the following article.
- Click the Personnel menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Select the employee that needs a medical condition added.
- Click the Medical Disclosure Statement tab.
- Click the Yes button.
- Type in the details of the medical condition.
- Select Yes or No regarding medical clearance to work.
- Type in any required work restrictions
- Click the Save button.