As an employee, having easy access to your assigned HR documents will enable to you to keep abreast of what contracts you have signed and agreed to within your organisation. While easy access to your uploaded documents will enable you to see what meeting notes, work projects and so on your organisation has assigned to your file.
The My Documents feature allows you to view contracts and documents assigned to you and agree to the contents by either using the electronic signature pad or uploading an image of your signature. You can also use this feature to view your assigned contracts, HR documents and uploaded documents and print out a copy if you need a hard copy.
Only employees can view their assigned documents through the My Documents page. An administrator or manger would need to visit the employee file to view and access an employee's assigned documents. To read further information on how to add documentation, please refer to the following articles:
This is the default access level, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Files menu.
- Click the My Documents submenu.
- Select the document you want to sign and accept.
- Click the By Signing and finalising this document tick box.
- Enter your signature in the Sign your signature field.
You can click the Upload button to import your existing signature pad. The recommended size for your upload is 300 x 100 pixels.
Employment Hero uses technology similar to the electronic and digital signature technology found in other software products. This means the HR platform captures the required elements to make a document legally binding based on the requirements from countries around the world.
- Ensuring no document tampering occurs for users who have signed a document at the time of their intent (through the declaration made). The HR platform also secures the document and emails the hashed documents out to the signatory's email with a unique code that verifies the documents' authenticity.
- Implementing top-grade authentication requirements for our users, such as strong passwords and 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) to verify a user's identity.
- Ensuring throughout the HR platform the clear intent behind customer interactions and illustrating areas that require customer consent.
- Implementing security practices to hold documents securely and undertaking verification activities to ensure that no tampering of the digital signature has occurred. This also includes auditing of access and modifications made to the HR platform.
- Implemented auditing systems to monitor closely all the protocols and practices above to assist you in any disputes in relation to our document management processes.
So you have now accessed your assigned and uploaded documents and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: My Company Policies This feature allows you to view and acknowledge your assigned policies and procedures. You can also use this feature to view your previously acknowledged policies and print a hard copy out for your records if needed.
- HR Platform: Employee Induction Content This feature allows you to view and acknowledge your assigned induction content. You can also use this feature to view your previously acknowledged content if you need a refresher on what you have acknowledged..