As an employee, it's important to access the documents you've submitted to your employer as well as be able to review or access any documents they have provided you. The My Documents page provides you with three key features; they are:
- Document signing: Allows you to view contracts and documents that have been assigned to you and agree to the contents by providing a digital signature; either by using the electronic signature pad or upload an image of your signature.
- Document viewing: Allows you to view your assigned contracts, HR documents and uploaded documents from your browser or mobile app
- Document printing: Allows you print out your assigned contracts, HR documents and uploaded documents
Only users can view their assigned documents through the My Documents page. An administrator or manger would need to visit the employee file to view and access assigned documents. For further information on how to add documentation, please refer to the following articles:
- Click the Files menu.
- Click the My Documents submenu.
- In the Documents section, select the document you want to sign and accept.
- Click the By Signing and finalising this document tick box.
- Enter your signature in the Sign your signature field.
You can click the Upload button to import your existing signature pad. The recommended size for your upload is 300 x 100 pixels.