How can I view my employees pending, approved, and declined leave requests?
You can view an employee's pending, approved, and declined leave requests from the Leave Management section.
Viewing an Employee's Leave Requests
- Click on the Leave menu.
- Click on the Management submenu.
- Use the following fields in the Leave Management section to filter your employee leave requests:
- Date Range.
- Leave Category.
- Pending Leave.
- Approved Leave.
- Declined Leave.
- Employee Status:
- Direct Employees.
- Indirect Employees.
- All Employees.
- Click the Filter button.
Helpful Tip: The system will now display the filtered results in the Leave Details section.
What Does The Airplane Symbol Mean?
You can use the Airplane symbol to see if an employee's leave request includes public holidays.
What Does My Leave Clock Symbol Mean?
- Created At: Provides a timestamp of the leave request creation date.
- Synced At: Provides a timestamp of when the leave request tried to sync with HeroPay.
- Sync Successful: States whether the synchronisation of the leave request between Employment Hero and HeroPay has been successful.
- Edited At: Provides a timestamp of the last edit done to the leave request after a previous HeroPay synchronisation attempt.
- Blue: Used for pending or declined leave requests that have not synchronised with HeroPay.
- Green: Used for approved leave requests that have synchronised with HeroPay.
- Red: Used for approved leave requests that have not synchronised with HeroPay.
- Orange: Used for pending, approved, or declined leave requests that have had changes made to them after being synchronised with HeroPay.