As an employee, a performance review is a crucial part of your appraisal process. It assesses your performance and identifies areas for development and growth, both professionally and personally. The My Performance Review feature enables you to submit your review, answer questions set by your organisation, and edit or print the information.
The below premise will walk you through to submit and/or publish a review.
- Click the Reviews menu.
- Click the Performance Reviews submenu.
- Click the review you wish to submit.
- Complete the required fields and then click the Publish or Save Draft button.
Saving your answers as draft will not complete your review; i.e. it allows you to continue to work on your responses until the completion date. Once you answer all available questions and wish to complete your review, you can publish a review.
You can click the Expand or Minimise buttons to either close or open a review question. Each time you edit a review or update the star ratings, the platform will automatically save your progress. You can only publish a review once you answer all available questions. The platform shows a completed answer by highlighting it in green.
Only if a review is in the drafting stage can you see an In-Progress status message.
The below premise will walk you through how to edit, print and/or unpublish a review.
This option is only available for reviews in Drafting stage. Also, amending your responses and ratings might not be available after the review period. This depends on whether the administrator has set a lockout date for the review.
- Click the Reviews menu.
- Click the Performance Management submenu.
- Click the review you wish to edit.
- Make the required changes and then click either the Publish or Save Draft buttons.
You can click the Expand or Minimise buttons to either close or open a review question. Each time you edit the review or update the star ratings, the platform will automatically save your progress.
So you have now learnt more about performance reviews and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR platform: Indirect employee performance review management This feature allows you to submit a 360 review by answering the questions your organisation has set out for you for discussion during a performance review meeting.
- Managing your organisations goals (OKRs) - HR Web Platform This feature walks you through how you can update the goals assigned to you by your company, team and/or manager.