How do I view and understand my leave requests?
In the My Leave Request section, you can see your pending, approved, and declined leave requests.
How to View Your Pending, Approved and Declined Leave requests
- Click on the Leave menu.
- Click on the My Leave submenu.
What Does The Airplane Symbol Mean?
You can use the Airplane symbol to see if your leave request includes public holidays.
What Does My Leave Clock Symbol Mean?
- Created At: Provides a timestamp of the leave request creation date.
- Synced At: Provides a timestamp of when the leave request tried to sync with HeroPay.
- Sync Successful: States whether the synchronisation of the leave request between Employment Hero and HeroPay has been successful.
- Edited At: Provides a timestamp of the last edit done to the leave request after a previous HeroPay synchronisation attempt.
- Blue: Used for pending or declined leave requests that have not synchronised with HeroPay.
- Green: Used for approved leave requests that have synchronised with HeroPay.
- Red: Used for approved leave requests that have not synchronised with HeroPay.
- Orange: Used for pending, approved, or declined leave requests that have had changes made to them after being synchronised with HeroPay.