As a business, you will constantly undergo changes that could be just be moving your office to another address in the same suburb right through to moving your head office to a different suburb or country. These changes form a natural part of managing a business because as you grow, expand and diversify, your organisation will need to change to meet these new conditions.
You can use the Company Address feature to update your organisational details stored within the HR platform, such as your head office address, state and country information. The platform will reflect theses changes you make in this section throughout the entire HR platform, ensuring your platform displays the correct information to your users.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below section will walk you through how to edit your company address.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Company Settings submenu.
- Click the Company Address button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Address line 1.
- Address line 2.
- Choose whether to select the Use this Suburb and State as the Default Work Location and Public Holiday Calendar tick box.
If you select this tick box, the HR platform will assign your organisation new employees to this location by default.
- Click the Save button.
So you have now updated your company address and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Updating your Company Details This feature allows you to update your organisational details stored within the HR platform, such as your head office phone number, company name and logo information.
- HR Platform: Configure your Employment Settings This feature allows you to customise your employment settings, for example, what timesheet type you use in your organisation or whether to enable two-level leave approvals.