Milestones allows you to set up an automated recognition for an employee's birthday and/or work anniversary. Manager’s will receive a notification about upcoming employee's birthday and/or work anniversary and can use this feature to schedule a Shout out in the company feed.
Admins and Owners can even nominate a standard Hero Dollar amount to give for each employee milestone.
Only an employee's primary manager can schedule a message to display on the company feed for the employee's work anniversary or birthday.
For further information on how to enable Hero Dollars for an employee work anniversary or birthday refer to the following article.
- Click the View Scheduled Messages button in the Company Feed section of the dashboard.
- Click on the employee who you would like to schedule a message for.
If there are no employees displayed, this means that there aren't any employees who have a work anniversary or birthday in the next eight days.
- Complete the Schedule For field.
- In the text box, enter the desired message.
- Click the Schedule button.
Clicking the Schedule button will trigger the Milestone message to publish on your organisation’s company feed on the date you have chosen.