Encouraging a culture of recognition is essential in making your employees feel valued, so it’s important not to let special events pass by and smaller milestones. Celebrating birthdays, promotions and work anniversaries can improve your team morale, whilst making your staff feel valued.
The Reward Settings feature allows you to set the Hero Dollar value the system will give out to employees on their birthdays and/or work anniversaries. However, this feature does not post these milestones to the company feed for all employees to see these important dates. If you also want a message to show on the company feed, you can refer to the following article.
This is the default access level, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the General Setting menu.
- Click the Reward Settings submenu
- Click the Edit button.
- Choose whether to enable rewards for employee:
- Work anniversaries.
The HR platform calculates an employee's work anniversary based on the Start Date field. You can find this field within the Personnel Details page, to read further information on this page refer to the following article.
- Click the Save button.
So you have now edited your reward settings and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Manage Hero Dollars This feature also allows you to top up your organisation's Hero Dollar balance and view the transactions that users in your organisation have made on the platform.
- HR Platform: Recognition Settings You can use the feature to turn on and off the employee recognition features within the platform. It also allows you to assign who will approve recognition requests within your organisation.