Importing employing entities from KeyPay has caused the following error:
- Employing Entity Does Not Exist in KeyPay.
This error occurs if the employing entity does not exist within KeyPay. Because of this, Employment Hero will automatically disable the entity causing this issue.
Adding the employing entity to KeyPay and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Entering the Employing Entity into KeyPay
- Log in to your KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Employing Entities button.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the entity details into the relevant fields and click the Save button.