Importing leave allowance templates from KeyPay has caused the following error:
- Leave Allowance Template Does Not Exist in KeyPay.
This error occurs if a leave allowance template does not exist in KeyPay. Because of this, Employment Hero automatically disable the Leave Allowance Template causing this issue.
Adding the leave allowance template to KeyPay and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Adding the Leave Allowance Template into KeyPay
- Log in to your KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Allowance Templates button.
- Click the Add button.
- Complete the relevant fields and then click the Save button.