Importing leave categories from KeyPay has caused the following error:
- Leave Category Does Not Exist in KeyPay.
This error occurs if the leave category does not exist in KeyPay. Because of this, Employment Hero automatically disables the leave category causing this issue.
Adding the leave category to KeyPay and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Adding the Leave Category to KeyPay
- Log in to your KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Categories button.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the leave category details into the relevant fields and click the Save button.