Importing locations (Cost Centres in Employment Hero) from KeyPay has caused the following error:
- Location does not exist in KeyPay.
This error occurs if the Location (Cost Centre in Employment Hero) does not exist in KeyPay. Because of this, Employment Hero will automatically disable the location causing this issue.
Adding the location to KeyPay and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
Adding the Location into KeyPay
- Log in to your KeyPay platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Leave Categories button.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter the location details into the relevant fields and click the Save button.