Feedback is a key ingredient of success and without it, it’s impossible to grow both on a personal level and as a business. Feedback can be positive, such as highlighting an employee's clear and concise communication with a client or constructive, such as highlighting a way an employee can improve their communication with a client.
The Feedback feature allows all users to give and receive feedback and collates each piece of feedback in one section for an employee and manager to review. The feature also includes a comment thread, allowing for a feedback loop between the sender and receiver.
HR Best Practice
The feedback feature can document both positive and constructive communications between staff, which will create an audit trail of wins and constructive comments that are easily accessible for use during performance reviews.
Our HR Experts recommend that when using this feature for constructive feedback that you accompany the platform communications with a verbal discussion with the employee involved.
- Click the Coaching menu.
- Click the Feedback submenu.
- Click the Received or Sent tab.
- Click the Give feedback button.
- Select the feedback recipient from the Who is this Feedback For drop-down.
- Enter the feedback you want to provide in the Your Feedback field.
- Use the paper clip to add any required attachments.
The file types you can upload include PDF, JPG, PNG and GIF, and the file size limit is 10mb.
- Select from the following sharing options:
- Recipients manager.
Selecting the recipients manager sharing option will send this feedback to the employees primary and secondary manager.
- Click the Send button.