Certifications act as a proof of attainment, and allow you to see what training, licences, qualifications and checks you have received. Certifications can also form a requirement for certain roles you may work in, such as a security guard needing a security license or a child care worker needing a certificate 4 in childcare.
The Certification Submission feature allows you to submit a certification your organisation requires of you, on the go via your mobile phone. You can also use this feature to view all your uploaded certifications and the status of each submission.
To see certifications on your mobile app, it first needs creating by your organisation's admin. To read further details on how to create a certification, refer to the following article.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below premise will walk you through how to submit a certification
- Log into the mobile application.
- Tap the My Certifications button.
- Tap a certification that requires
- Click the Edit button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Completion date.
Depending on the certification type
assigned to the employee, the field
will either say Completion Date or
- Any driving offences/accidents/
- Supporting documentation.
To add a supporting document, click
the button, then upload the
required file. Once the supporting
documentation has successfully uploaded,
the system will automatically save the file.
The maximum uploaded file size allowed is
10Mb for all attachments, with only PDF, Jpeg,
and PNG file types accepted.
- Click the Save button.
The below premise will walk you through how to view a certification
|Active.||Employee has completed the certification and all the details are valid.|
|In review.||Employee has completed the certification; However, it requires a primary or secondary manager to approve or decline it.|
|Outstanding.||Employee has not yet completed the certification.|
|Declined.||The employee's manager has declined the Certification.|
|Expired.||The certification is no longer valid because of its expiry or renewal date.|
So you have now submitted your certification and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Mobile App: My Policies This feature on the mobile app allows you to view and acknowledge your assigned policies. You can also use this feature to view your previously acknowledged policies and refresh your memory on the content if needed.
- HR Mobile App: My Induction Content This feature on the mobile app allows you to view and acknowledge your assigned induction content. You can also use this feature to view your previously acknowledged induction content and refresh your memory on the content if needed.