An applicant tracking system (ATS) helps companies organise candidates for hiring and recruitment purposes. These systems allow businesses to collect information, organise prospects based on experience and skill set, and filter applicants. There are many benefits of using an ATS, and you can expect to see metrics like time, cost, and candidate quality improve.
The Manage Hiring Processes feature within the Recruitment module allows you to create a new hiring process customised to meet your organisation's needs. The Recruitment module also allows you to edit any hiring processes you have created previously and make any needed changes.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
This premise will walk you through how you can add a new hiring process to your platform
- Click the Recruitment menu.
- Click the Hiring Process tab
- Click the New Process button.
- Enter the name of the new process and click the Create button.
- Use either the New Stage button or the Delete button to create a new hiring process.
The platform will auto-save any of the changes you make to your customised hiring process.
The below premises will walk you through how you can archive, un-archive, edit and delete your organisation's hiring processes.
So you have now set up your hiring processes and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Recruitment Module: Managing the HR Platform Job Board Integrations This feature allows you to connect to a new job board and manage your organisations existing integrations
- Recruitment Module: Using the HR Platform to Manage your Organisations Open Roles This feature allows you to post job openings to a job board and manage the applicants that apply.