The outcome of this project is that you will have built a safety report. Before being able to use the Custom Reports feature, Two Factor Authentication needs activating. To read details on how to activate Two Factor Authentication, refer to the following article.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
You can use the Custom Report feature to construct a safety report based on the incidents reported by employees and contractors in your organisation via the Incident Reporting feature.
- Click the Reports main.
- Click the Custom Report submenu.
- Click the Create New Report button.
- Enter the title Safety Report into the Name field.
- Add a description of what this report will cover in the Description field.
- Select whether to include or exclude terminated employees within this report.
- Select the Safety Incident report type from the Report Type drop-down.
- Click the Create button.
You will now see your safety report on your screen. To read more information on how to edit, download, and delete a custom report, refer to the following article.
So you have now built a safety report and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: My Safety Incidents You can use this feature to update any of the details displayed on the report you just made if there is incorrect or missing data shown.
- HR Platform: Reporting on the Number of Active Employees This feature allows you to create a report on what your active employee headcount was at a specific date broken down by their employment type and location.