The outcome of this project is that you will have built a custom fields report. Before being able to use the Custom Reports feature, Two Factor Authentication needs activating. To read details on how to activate Two Factor Authentication, refer to the following article.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
You can use the Custom Report feature to build a report on the additional information entered by your employees during their onboarding workflow or updated in their employee file.
Only employees can complete a custom field, not contractors, so when building this report, contractors will show a blank field next to the custom field name.
- Click the Reports main menu.
- Click the Custom Report submenu.
- Click the Create New Report button.
- Enter the title Custom Fields Report into the Name field.
- Add a description of what this report will cover in the Description field.
- Select whether to include or exclude terminated employees within this report.
- Select the Custom Fields report type from the Report Type drop-down.
- Click the Create button.
You will now see your custom fields report on your screen. To read more information on how to edit, download, and delete a custom report, refer to the following article.
So you have now built a custom fields report and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Workforce Snapshot Report You can use this report to see three key statistics about your organisation, that are gender, employment status, and employee age breakdowns.
- HR Platform: Reporting on the Number of Active Employees This feature allows you to create a report on what your active employee headcount was at a specific date broken down by their employment type and location.