There will be instances where an employee agreement has ended with your organisation and the employee will need to be off-boarded and terminated. These cases can range from resignations right through to terminations and form a core part of managing your the workforce within your organisation.
The Employee Termination Reporting feature allows you to create a report that shows you a list of your organisations terminated employees, their location and the termination type assinged to their record. You can also use this feature to download a CSV file of the data, enabling you to load the report into a CSV supported program like Microsoft Excel.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Click the Headcount Reports submenu.
You will now see the overview page, which displays the Headcount and Termination graphs.
- Click on the Termination graph.
- Chose from the following filters:
- Date filter.
- Termination type.
- Click the Filter button.
- Click the Download CSV button.
The Employee Termination Report will show:
- Employees that are currently terminated.
- If a member has been terminated then had their account reactivated, they will not be reportable.
- One termination record per employee record.
- If a member is terminated, rehired and then terminated again, we will only record their latest termination date i.e. the first termination date will not be reportable.
- If a member has multiple termination records due to changes in termination types or dates, only the latest record will be reportable.