The badges feature provides you with a visual display of your progress in adopting and utilising features within your HR platform. I.e. by undertaking actions in the HR platform such as inviting your users, submitting leave request and running a 1:1 will earn progress points towards each badge, with each completed badge showing you what you have accomplished within your HR platform.
You can earn the following badges:
To earn the employee badge, you will need to have at least 70% of your estimated users as active.
To earn the protection badge you will need to have:
- At least one policy published.
- At least one certification published.
- At least one workplace authority assigned.
To earn the growth badge you will need to have:
- At least one checklist created.
- At least one piece of induction content published.
- At least one new employee onboarded.
To earn the automation badge you will need to have:
- At least one leave request submitted.
- At least one asset setup.
- Connected to any Payroll platform.
- At least one custom report created.
To earn the engagement badge, you will need to have:
- At least one announcement posted on the company feed.
- Happiness survey has been published or scheduled.
- At least one custom survey posted.
- At least one company value posted.
To earn the performance badge you will need to have:
- A Review period set up.
- At least one 1:1 scheduled
- At least one goal (OKR) added.
It depends on what plan you currently subscribe to i.e if you are on:
- The standard plan you can achieve the:
- Employees badge.
- Protection badge.
- Groth badge.
- The premium plan you can achieve all the above badges plus the:
- Automation badge.
- Engagement badge.
- The platinum plan you can achieve all the above badges plus the:
- Performance badge.
Admins and/or Owners can now unlock a free one week upgrade on their plan each time they achieve a badge. This plan upgrade only applies to users on the Standard or Premium plan i.e.:
- Standard users upgrade to Premium.
- Premium users upgrade to Platinum.