Over the last week, the Employment Hero product team has been hard at work and has released new updates to our HR Platform Pay Category feature, My Leave feature, Induction feature, and our Employee Onboarding feature. Read on below to see the details of what these changes entail.
We have made some updates to the Employee Onboarding educational experience, these changes are:
- Information banner on the Employer widget to show the steps are in relation to the employees' progress in their onboarding journey.
- If an employee's onboarding step is incomplete, their onboarding status widget will appear on the top right of the dashboard. Once completed, the widget will disappear.
- Information banner will appear on every employee onboarding step to show why they need to complete it and who is their point of contact for help.
- Updating the welcome email and onboarding reminder emails, with employer contact details instead of contacting our support team.
We have made some updates to the induction feature, these changes are:
- We now share the Australian Casual Employment Information Statement to all existing and future Australian casual employees.
- We have removed the Action button on the three default induction contents below:
- AU Fair Work Statement.
- AU National Employment Standards.
- Causual Employment Information Sheet.
- We have added an Information icon to Admin/Owners view to explain that these documents are by default shared to all casual employees as per Fair Work guidelines.