Over the last week, the Employment Hero product team has been hard at work and has released a new update to our HR Platform Applicant Tracking System (ATS) feature. Read on below to see the details of what these changes entail.
We implemented the following changes to our applicant tracking system:
- You can now search for candidates by name and email within a hiring step of a job.
- Admins/Owners and hiring managers can now edit basic candidate details.
- Fixed an issue with attachments timing out:
- Previously: When clicking into a job, it would fetch all the attachments for all candidates. After 15 minutes all the file attachments would time out, so if you were browsing through candidates, they will get an error from the file stack the link had expired.
- Now: Every time you click on a different candidate, we will re-fetch that candidate’s data, meaning the system will refresh any expired links.