Over the last week, the Employment Hero product team has been hard at work and has released new updates to our HR Platform Company Feed Milestone feature, Platform Footer, Termination Report feature and released a new Expense Claims feature. Read on below to see the details of what these changes entail.
We have moved the entry point for scheduling milestone messages to within the company feed drop down. We did this to consolidate all the actions on the company feed to one area.
We have made some minor wording updates to the footer of the platform to adhere to some compliance related advice.
We have identified a couple of inaccuracies with our Termination Report in relation to the following cases:
- A member has multiple termination records because of changes in termination date or type.
- A member has been terminated, rehired, and then terminated again.
- A member’s termination does not end up going through on the day of termination.
To address these issues, we have updated the logic for our Termination Report. It will now report on:
- Members that are currently terminated.
- If a member has been terminated, then had their account reactivated, they will not be reportable.
- Members will now have just one termination record.
- If a member is terminated, rehired and then ended again, we will only record their latest termination date, i.e. their first termination date will not be reportable.
- If a member has multiple termination records because of changes in termination types or dates, only the latest record will be reportable.
Expense claims offer employees the ability to create a claim, snap a photo of their receipt and submit to their manager for approval. We will keep them updated with notifications of any status changes and the date of payment.
Managers will have visibility in the one place of all of their employees' expense claims, where they can approve, decline, or send a comment to the employee if they need further information before deciding on the claim. Just like the employees, we will keep managers up to date with notifications of new claims requiring review and any resubmitted claims their employees have sent in response to a comment.
You can download a CSV for any approved claims and pass it on to the payroll or finance person who will arrange the payment of these claims. Once you pay out the expense claim, you can update the payment date and status of the claims to keep an accurate history of what has occurred.