Over the last week, the Employment Hero product team has been hard at work and has released new updates to our HR Platform Self Service feature, Custom Security Settings (CSS) feature, Tasks feature, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) feature, Termination Types feature, and Super Choice feature. Read on below to see the details of what these changes entail.
We have added a new Need Help button to our platform. This will redirect customers to the localised version of our HelpCentres e,g. if they click-through from an AU account, it will redirect to the AU help centre, UK account to the UK help centre and so on.
Customers with permissions to view both Payroll and Non-payroll Uploaded documents can now view Payroll documents.
The task notification badge now can go higher than 25.
Granting employees access to the Onboarding Employees permission within the Custom Security Settings feature will now grant those employees access to onboard an employee via the ATS feature.
- We have updated the APRA Regulated Choice Form, so it uses the same format as the Employer Default Form.
- We replaced the existing Super Field label where an employer inputs the web address, so it now says Super Fund PDS Address.
- We made updates to the Employer Default Fund form.
- We added Employment Hero disclaimers for our partner funds.
- We updated the SMSF logo, so it now shows Your SMSF.
- We have added to the Employer Default feature a View More Details section.
- We have updated the Employer Default Super Fund tile image.
- Several compliance copy updates to the super choice forms