A recruitment module helps companies organise candidates for hiring and recruitment purposes. These systems allow businesses to collect information, organise prospects based on experience and skill set, and filter applicants. There are many benefits of using such a module, and you can expect to see metrics like time, cost, and candidate quality improve.
The Candidate Pool feature within the Recruitment module allows you to see all the people who have applied for your open roles, with the ability to filter this list by status and/or name. You can also use this feature to view the candiates profile and see details such as their phone number and resume and copy a candidate over to a different role.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
This section will walk you through how to see all the people who have applied for your open jobs, with the ability to search this list by status and/or name and also how to view the candidate's profile.
This section will walk you through how to see all the people who have applied for your open roles, with the ability to filter this list by status and/or name and also how to view the candiates profile.
You can only onboard a candidate once you have moved them to the hired stage.
- Click the Recruitment menu.
- Click the Candidates tab.
- Click the button.
- Click the Open Candidate Profile button.
- Click the Onboard button.
Once you click the Onboard button, the platform will re-direct you to the Employee Onboarding feature. To read further information on this feature, refer to the following article.
So you have now used the viewed your candidate pool and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Managing your Job Board Integrations This feature allows you to connect to a job board platform, where you can then post the job openings you created within the platform.
- HR Platform: Using the Recruitment Module to Manage your Open Roles This feature allows you to post your role openings out and manage the applicants that applied to said posting.