A 360 review involves gathering feedback from multiple sources surrounding an employee, including their manager, colleagues, subordinates, and the employee themselves. Using this method provides a comprehensive evaluation of an employee's strengths and areas for improvement, drawing insights from a variety of perspectives. It also makes it a valuable feature for performance evaluation, as it surfaces information that might not be captured through traditional performance reviews.
The 360 Review Management feature allows you to create a new 360 review, specify if you want to include a self-review, who you add as a peer reviewer, and the required questions. The questions can either be a free text or a rating scale type. You can also use this feature to remind people to complete a review and to also view a report on the 360 answers provided.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below will walk you through how to create a 360 review and also how to remind people, either individually or in bulk, to complete a review.
- Click the Reviews menu.
- Click the 360 Reviews Management submenu.
- Click the Create button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Start date.
- Response date.
- Self review.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select the required individuals, teams, or locations and click the Continue button.
- Select between either a rating scale, text question, or both, and click the Continue button.
- Review all the information, and if correct, click the Launch button
- Click the Got It button.
The below will walk you through how to view the progress of a 360 review and how to run a 360 report and either download and/or print this information.
So you have now set up a 360 review and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Direct employee performance review management - HR Web Platform This feature allows you to check in on the performance review progress made by your direct employees and then submit feedback on these answers back to your employees
- Managing your organisations goals (OKRs) - HR Web Platform This feature allows you to create a new company, team or individual goal and specify what the key results are, and how you will measure the progress of these objectives