You can upgrade your subscription in just a few steps. On the home page, under settings, select menu option ‘Billing Info’. Click “How” next to the comment “You can upgrade for free”. Enter your ANZ BSB and the last 4 digits of your account number. If those details are valid, your profile will be automatically upgraded to the ANZ subscription offer. If you need any help, please call us on 1300 084 847.
Articles in this section
- What kind of ANZ account do I need?
- Will the ANZ offer expire?
- I am not an ANZ business customer or I do not have an ANZ business transaction or savings account. Can I still use Employment Hero?
- ANZ Smart Choice Occupational Category Information
- My business has an Employer Plan with ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and their employees, why do I have to certify that my employee was at work on the latter of their first day or on the start date of my Employer Plan with ANZ Smart Choice Super for
- My business has an ANZ Smart Choice Super employer plan – why do I need to select an occupational category for my employees?
- I am an employer using ‘Employment Hero, brought to you by ANZ’; do I have to set up an Employer Plan with ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and their employees for my business?
- What is ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and their employees?
- What will happen to my Employment Hero account if I leave ANZ?
- I have been using Employment Hero for some time and have just moved from another bank to ANZ. Can I have the ANZ offer please?