This article is for the HR Platform.
Security is the top priority for Employment Hero. In order for us to secure and maintain your information, we have enforced strong passwords controls.
Please Note: For this process to be effective, you must enter your account email address. This is the email address that was used to create your account. If you are unsure what it is, please contact your manager/admin for that information.
For managers/admins - To find the employees account email, open their employee file > Personal Details > Edit. The account email will be listed at the top of the page.
1. On the sign-in page click "I forgot my password" or follow this link: https://secure.employmenthero.com/users/password/new
2. Enter your account email address
3. Click the "Continue" button
4. Go to your email inbox and open the email with subject "reset password instructions"
5. Click the link in the email. You will be directed to a page in Employment Hero
6. Here, enter your new password into the box
7. Click "Update Password"
Employment Hero uses a password strength meter to help individuals select their passwords. In order to save a password you require
- At least 8 characters
- Have at least one uppercase (A-Z) and lower case character (a-z)
- Have at least one numerical character (0-9)
- Have at least one special character (!#$%&)
To ensure you have a strong password we suggest you add
- Use a combination of capital letters
- Avoid dictionary words or a combination of words
For the article on the Jobs Platform please see:
Re-setting a password can be done by the employee from the login page.