The below is a glossary of terms you may come across in Employment Hero:
- CSV - Comma Seperate Values - This is a standard reporting format for use in Microsoft Excel.
- Business Number – This is your 11 digit business number or ABN.
- Employing Entity – This is the proprietary name of the organisation as opposed to the trading name which the business may operate and be known by.
- Financial Year – This marks the period the 12 month period from the start and end of the financial year as opposed to the calendar year.
- SPIN – Super product ID number – an identification string used to identify your superannuation product.
- TFN – Tax File Number – An individual’s unique identification number for tax purposes.