Rostering is only available for organisations connected to an Employment Hero Payroll with a premium payroll subscription plan. Please submit a request here to upgrade your Employment Hero payroll subscription.
An employee will not turn up in the Rostering module unless they successfully synchronise to payroll. Some of the required fields are:
- Personal information: First Name, Last name, Account Email, Address, City, State and Date of birth
- Employment details: Employing entity, Employment type and Start date
- Pay run details: Amount, Unit, Normal Working hours per week, Pay category and Pay schedule
- Banking information: Statement Text, Account Name, BSB and Account Number
- Superannuation: Fund Name, Fund ABN, SPIN, Member Number and Account Name
- Tax Declaration: Tax file number
If you have trouble finding these fields, please refer to our more extensive guide on necessary employee fields for managed payroll.
As an employer, when you assign work shifts to employees, you might want them to be notified automatically. You can select either SMS or email as the notification method for an individual employee. Please ask EH support to configure this for you.