When your organisation in Employment Hero is connected to a payroll platform, you are still able to onboard new employees via the Employment Hero platform. Once the employee has been onboarded, their employee file needs to be synced across to the payroll platform.
Required Employment Hero fields to sync an employee files to a payroll platform:
- Date of birth
- Address line 1
Note: Each payroll platform will have specific fields they require to sync the employee file. If the fields are not entered within Employment Hero, you will be prompted by the system.
How to sync newly onboarded employees in Employment Hero to the payroll platform:
Employees need to be onboarded to your organisation through the dashboard:
- Onboard the new employee (How to Onboard an employee)
- In the sidebar, click 'Personnel' > 'Employee Files'
- Search new employee's name and open their employee file
- Click on the 'Employment Details' tab
- Select the 'Pay Run Details' tab
- Tick the check box 'Synchronise with payroll'
- Click 'Save'
- The employee will be pushed to payroll platform with the data that has been entered in Employment Hero during the onboarding process