Updating your banking details is easy with Employment Hero. There are 4 basic steps in updating banking details.
- Click on my profile under the dropdown menu found by clicking on your email address on the top right of Employment Hero. (Shown in the image below)
- Click on the banking tab (Shown in the image below) to access the banking module.
- On this page you can see your banking details. (Image below)
- After you have completed your banking details, remember to press the "Update" button to save any changes you may have made.
Why won't my banking details save?
Don't worry, Employment Hero helps you stop making errors. We have made a few validations on the banking module so that you will get paid properly. These validations are listed below.
- Statement Text
- Don't worry if you don't see this, only Xero payroll users need this.
- Account BSB
- Account BSB is limited to only 6 numbers.
- Account number
- Account number is limited to only 9 numbers. (No characters, symbols or spaces)
- Percentages (If used)
- Must be whole numbers
- Total amount must add to 100%
- Cannot be 0%
- Amounts (If used)
- One bank account must be 'Remaining'
- Cannot be 0.
- Must be in whole dollars.
- You cannot have two of the same bank account. (We check by BSB and account number)