To set up a recurring, automatic Salary Sacrifice Super for your employee, you would need to follow the steps below:
- Log into HeroPay (note: you must have full admin access)
- Click on Employees > List > Select the employee that you would like to add the Salary Sacrifice too.
- Select Pay Run Inclusions.
- Under Deductions click on +Add
- Select Salary Sacrifice Super
- Select whether you would prefer a Percentage of Gross, OTE or a Fixed Amount
- Select how you would like it to be paid (Manually, To a Bank Account or a Super Account)
- Manually - The payment will be made outside of the pay run ABA file, most likely as a direct transfer.
- To a Bank Account - The payment will be made to a BSB and Account number. This will need to be specified by the employer or employee under Bank Accounts.
- To a Super Account - The payment will be made to a superannuation fund. Note: This deduction will not be actioned in the ABA file, it will be actioned in a super batch payment.
- Select when it will start and when it will end.
When you have finished, click on Save at the bottom of the page. Moving forward, when the Start Date of the deduction begins, a line will automatically be generated for your employee in each pay run to have a salary sacrifice with your preferred settings.